Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) has launched an online survey on their Support at Home services.
Support at Home is a range of services designed to meet the different needs of individuals, including:
- help with personal care
- planning and making meals
- general help with daily living
- specialist care for people living with mental health conditions or learning disabilities
- support to care for a child or young person with additional needs
- replacement care, to allow carers time away from caring, or opportunity to spend time with other family members
- support for people who need extra help as they get older
The survey is open to people who currently receive any of these services, their family and carers, and uses a list of statements that people can mark as important or not, or not relevant to them.
These statements will be used help Falkirk HSCP understand if their Support at Home services meet the national standards people should expect when using health, social care, or social work services in Scotland.
The deadline for responses is Monday 16th August.
To complete the survey, or for further information, please visit the Falkirk HSCP website.