The Supplier Development Programme (SDP) have released details of their upcoming webinar courses.
All of the webinars are interactive, giving participants the opportunity to ask questions while SDP’s procurement expert is live on the line and able to give advice. Some courses have been divided into 2 45 minute modules, allowing them to be more effectively delivered using the webinar method.
The full list of courses, including dates and times, can be viewed below:
- “Policy Workshop: The Next Step” on Wednesday 17th May at 4pm
- “Equality and Diversity Policy Workshop” on Wednesday 24th May at 4pm
- “Health and Safety Workshop” Wednesday 31st May at 4pm
- “Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities” on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd June at 3:30pm
- “Introduction To Working With The Public Sector” on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th June at 9:30am
Joining instructions and links will be emailed to participants the day before each webinar from firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on any of the courses listed, please click on the relevant link above.
Alternatively, to trial the webinar set-up process, contact Frances Goldie by phone: 01698 454890