Link Living have launched their bespoke wellbeing course, Steps to Resilience, and are now taking referrals.
The course will begin on Thursday 23rd August for 9 weeks, taking place 2 days a week at the Link Academy, McKinven House, George Street, Falkirk, FK2 7EY.
Steps to Resilience is open to 16 – 24 year olds and aims to help develop tools and resilience skills for those who have experienced trauma (including anxiety). Participants will be supported by Link Living in developing resilience through engaging and interactive health and wellbeing training, which includes:
- developing skills to manage stress and anxiety
- increased confidence, personal development and self-awareness
- fun and interesting activities which can include self-defence, CBT, mindfulness, yoga, nutrition and exercise
- learning new skills to support the future
- one to one support
- days out to develop trust and confidence
For further information, including referral criteria and processes, please contact Luisa Palmegiani by phone: 01324 466860, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org