Social Enterprise Scotland have extended their application deadline for the Scottish Social Enterprise Awards 2017 to Monday 17th July.
As this event is Scotland’s annual awards for innovation and success in social enterprise, Social Enterprise Scotland is calling on all Scottish social enterprises to apply and demonstrate how they are helping people or the environment, giving them the opportunity to gain real recognition for their achievements.
This year, there are 6 Scotland Awards categories, with the Scottish winners of the Social Enterprise of the Year and One to Watch categories automatically being shortlisted for the UK-wide awards.
Additionally, a new category has been introduced: Category 10 “Tech for Good”, in recognition of the fact that many social enterprises in Scotland are utilising technology and digital innovation to design new services, reach new markets and audiences and measure impact.
Scottish social enterprises can be nominated for the following categories:
- Category 1 – UK Social Enterprise (Scotland)
- Category 2 – One to Watch (Scotland)
- Category 3 – Prove It: Social Impact (Scotland)
- Category 4 – ‘Buy Social’ – Market Builder (Scotland)
- Category 10 – Tech for Good: Technology in Social Enterprise (Scotland)
- Category 11 – Social Enterprise Champion (Scotland)
Organisations and individuals in Scotland are also welcome to apply and enter the Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) Awards directly.