The winners of the Social Enterprise Awards Scotland 2017 were announced on Tuesday 7th November at Social Enterprise Scotland’s annual event in the Scottish Parliament.
The awards celebrate innovation and success in social enterprise throughout the country, with winners of the Social Enterprise of the Year and One to Watch categories automatically being shortlisted for the UK-wide awards.
The 2017 winners are:
- Social Enterprise of the Year: Grassmarket Community Project
- One to Watch Award: PROJEKT 42
- Social Impact Award: INCH Architecture and Design Ltd / Sir Robert McAlpine
- ‘Buy Social’ Market Builder Award: Community Resources Network Scotland (CRNS Reuse Consortium)
- Tech for Good: Technology in Social Enterprise: Instant Neighbour
- Social Enterprise Champion: Chris Martin of Callander Youth Project Trust
- Social Enterprise Champion – Highly Commended: Andrew Bailie of Freshsight
For further information, please visit the Social Enterprise Awards Scotland website.