Social Enterprise Academy are holding 2 day a Preparing for the Procurement Process training course on Thursday 5th – Friday 6th October, 10am – 4pm at the Colessio Hotel, 33 Spittal Street, Stirling, FK8 1DX. Places are £150 each.
This course is for people leading third sector organisations, who are interested in developing new income-generating streams through procurement contracts. Attendees will be supported to develop their skills in evidencing their competence and capacity, pricing products, subcontracting and working in consortia, completing tender documents and managing relationships.
During this course, attendees will:
- develop your approach to pricing, products and partnerships
- explore how your skills, expertise and track record can be “sold” to purchasers
- gain an understanding of what public sector bodies are trying to achieve through procurement
- work through real Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires and Invitation to Tender documents
- discover how relatively small organisations can win contracts
There will also be a brief input provided by Stirling Council Representative on the second day of the course.
To book your place, or for further information, please contact Olga Wojciechowska by phone: 0131 624 6271, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can book your place on the Social Enterprise Academy website.
For further information, view the training flyer.