As part of their role in supporting the third and social enterprise sector to prepare for challenges and opportunities ahead, Social Investment Scotland (SIS) has organised a series of webinars: “Restructures, Mergers and Routes to New Markets”.
In partnership with Social Shifters (as well as SIS’ legal and accountancy partners), the webinars take place Tuesday 7th July – Thursday 9th July and will be developed afterwards for on-demand use on Social Shifters’ digital learning platform
The webinars aim to offer both professional insight and first-hand experience from social enterprises of having to manage a range of change options, both for business survival and future growth.
Webinars taking place are:
- “Restructuring Teams and Employment Law”, with Sarah Gilzean, Senior Associate a Morton Fraser – Tuesday 7th July at 10am
- “Avoiding Insolvency Related Liability”, with Iain Young, Partner at Morton Fraser and James Fennessey, Restructuring & Insolvency Director at Scott Moncrieff – Tuesday 7th July at 12pm
- “Leadership, Mental Health and Redundancy Programmes”, with Charley Gavigan, co-founder of Brave Your Day, Sandy Kennedy of Entrepreneurial Scotland and Rachael Brown, Founder of Creative Entrepreneurs Club – Tuesday 7th July at 2pm
- “Critical Cashflow and Forward Planning”, with Sheila Fazal of Social Enterprise Accountancy – Wednesday 8th July at 12pm
- “Using Data to Pivot and Add Value to Business”, with: Fraser Nicol, Partner, and Mitchell Collins, Data Analytics Manager, of Scott Moncrieff; Jude Philip, Grow Communications; Lorna Paul, Giraffe Healthcare – Wednesday 8th July at 2pm
- “Charity Mergers”, with Andy Kerr, Chief Operating Officer of the Piper Group and Gillian Harkness, Director at Burness Paull – Thursday 9th July at 2pm
To book your place, or for other information, please visit the SIS website.