The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) are currently recruiting for Wholetime firefighters. As such, they are running a Wholetime Firefighter Recruitment Information Session on Thursday 22nd September at 2pm in Falkirk, in order to provide information to members of the community who may have an interest in a career with the service.
On the day, participants can:
- learn about the selection process for firefighters
- try out the practical and fitness tests
- take part in a Q&A session
- talk with local firefighters about what they do
- get advice from our fitness and HR advisors on preparing for the selection process
The event is open to all members of the community aged 18 years and over; SFRS are particularly keen to attract people from underrepresented or disadvantaged groups.
The Information Session is free to attend, but booking is essential.
To book your place, or for further information, visit the SFRS Eventbrite webpage.