The Supplier Development Programme (SDP) have released details of their upcoming courses, including webinars.
Courses take place in Edinburgh and Glasgow across various dates in June:
- “Using PCS and Other Portals” on Tuesday 20th June, 10am – 1pm in the Dunedin Room of Edinburgh City Chambers, 253 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ, an introductory workshop which helps participants learn how to make the most of Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) and other e-tendering systems.
- “Improving Your Bid Score” on Friday 30th June, 9:30am – 12:30pm at The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Lane,Glasgow, G1 3NU, with registration beginning at 9am. This Level 2 (Intermediate) workshop aims to help participants get the highest possible score in their tender bids.
All webinars are interactive, giving participants the opportunity to ask questions while SDP’s procurement expert is live on the line and able to give advice. Some courses have been divided into 2 45 minute modules, allowing them to be more effectively delivered using the webinar method.
The full list of courses, including dates and times, can be viewed below:
- “Introduction To Working With The Public Sector” on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th June at 9:30am
- “Policy Implementation Workshop” on Wednesday 14th June at 4pm
- “Quality Management System – ISO9001” on Wednesday 28th June at 4pm
Joining instructions and links will be emailed to participants the day before each webinar from firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on any of the courses listed, please click on the relevant link above.
Alternatively, to trial the webinar set-up process, contact Frances Goldie by phone: 01698 454890