Booking is now open for the Scottish Recovery Network’s (SRN) upcoming online discussion events:
- “What Makes Engagement Meaningful?” on Thursday 28th October, and repeated on Friday 5th November
A free discussion and sharing event dedicated to exploring what makes engagement with people with lived experience meaningful, and how to make that the focus of the interaction.
The event will cover:
- how to make this happen together
- what meaningful engagement looks and feels like
- how to create spaces and places that empower the voices of lived experience
To book your place at either date, or for further information, please visit the SRN website.
- “Peer Group Facilitation: Sharing the Power!” on Tuesday 2nd November
A free event exploring what peer facilitators need to ensure peer support groups are a positive experience for everyone.
This event is for anyone based in Scotland who is involved in participating, facilitating, or keen to develop peer support groups, looking at:
- “what makes a group peer?
- what makes your peer group awesome?
- what have you learned that you would like to share with others?”
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.