The Scottish Learning Festival (SLF) takes place online Tuesday 21st September – Thursday 23rd September this year. The 3 day programme reflects the main themes of SLF for 2021: Renew, Refresh, Re-imagine.
SLF is the annual conference and exhibition for educational professionals across Scotland, and is completely free to attend. This year’s event is completely virtual, with a range of live and recorded sessions throughout the programme.
The aim of the 2021 programme is to inspire, innovate and inform great educational practice. It provides a opportunity to hear and learn from a range of educational leaders, practitioners and providers.
The Conference Programme includes:
- keynote speeches from:
- Shirley-Anne Somerville MSP (Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills)
- Gayle Gorman (HM Chief Inspector and Chief Executive, Education Scotland)
- members of the International Council of Education Advisers (ICEA)
- the Right Honourable Stuart Lawrence (a youth engagement specialist, coach and author, and the younger brother of Stephen Lawrence)
- live Q&A sessions with specialist panels, where you will be able to ask your questions
- sharing practice sessions from practitioners
- sessions giving you up-to-date information and guidance on education policy and recommendations from recent reports
- opportunities to network with colleagues in facilitated sessions
To book your place at this year’s SLF Conference, or for further information, please visit the Scottish Learning Festival website.