Falkirk Environment Trust is now accepting applications to the Scottish Landfill Communities Fund (SLCF).
Any third sector organisation can apply for funding, including:
- community councils
- tenants and residents associations
- sports clubs
- youth groups
- church groups
- community organisations
Applicants must have a constitution and a bank account in order to make an application to the scheme.
The SLCF Scheme is able to award grants for capital works costs to selected projects. There are several categories that organisations can apply to, including:
- community recycling projects
- community amenity projects (these are available to the general public and include projects such as community halls, paths and access ways, access ramps, disabled toilets and play parks)
- biodiversity (projects which create or enhance wildlife habitat, or help a specific species)
- heritage buildings (projects that repair, restore or conserve building and sites of historical, architectural or religious significance)
To express an interest in applying, or for further information, please contact Arthur Berg by phone: 01324 504816, or email: email@example.com