St Andrew’s First Aid have announced that nominations are now open for the 2017 Scottish First Aid Awards. The event will be held on Friday 24th November at the Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central Hotel, 36 Cambridge Street, Glasgow, G2 3HN.
There are 9 award categories to choose from, and entry to any of the categories is free. The Scottish First Aid Awards are open to all, regardless of whether you have received first aid training with St Andrew’s First Aid or another provider. The awards recognise individuals, volunteers and businesses who have made a difference through first aid.
The nomination categories are as follows:
- Community Champion First Aid Award
- Emergency Services Hero of the Year Award
- First Aid Hero of the Year Award
- First Class Award (Teacher/Educational Establishment)
- Large Organisation of the Year for First Aid Excellence
- Small Organisation of the Year for First Aid Excellence
- St Andrew’s First Aid Volunteer of the Year Award
- St Andrew’s First Aid Young Volunteer of the Year Award
- Young First Aid Hero of the Year Award
The deadline for nominations is 5pm on Friday 22nd September.
Those wishing to attend the event can either purchase individual tickets, or book a table of 10. Individual tickets are £70 each, and £650 for a table.
Ticket prices include:
- VIP drinks reception
- a 3 course meal
- live entertainment including Steve McKenna, Edward Reid, and Nick Bruce and His Blinding Lights
To nominate, book your tickets, or for further information, please visit the St Andrew’s First Aid website.