Santander has announced that this year’s Social Enterprise Development Awards are open for applications.
The Awards aim to support social enterprises and charities to grow their business and improve their local community via one or more of the following critical social outcomes:
- Improving Social Inclusion
- Supporting Disadvantaged People through Skills, Training or Employment
- Creating a Greener Environment.
Applicants can compete for two pots of funding:
- The Enterprising Charities – Growth Award offers a prize of up to £10,000 to support UK registered charities and community groups looking to increase trading.
- The Social Ventures – Catalyst Award offers a prize of £10,000 to social enterprises looking to grow their business.
The deadline for entries is the 10th April 2015.
For further information please visit the Santander website or call CVS Falkirk and speak with Tariq or Claire on 01324 692000, alternatively you can email: email@example.com