Round 2 of Rosa’s Woman to Woman fund is now open with the opportunity to apply for grants up to £25,000.
Grants are available for groups with an income of under £100,000 per year, to support a wide range of charitable work that benefits women: from building confidence and leadership skills, tackling harassment and violence, to training in financial literacy and increasing engagement in decision-making.
Rosa are particularly interested in funding work that increases impact and sustainability. Therefore, grants can pay for core costs such as staff salaries, office rent and staff training, as well as project costs such as drop-in support services, mobilising volunteers and outreach.
Rosa especially wants to support groups that work with disadvantaged communities or in disadvantaged areas.
As well as grants, Rosa will provide additional support that women’s groups have told them they need, including mentoring, training and networking opportunities.
Groups who meet the following requirements are invited to apply:
- are a women’s sector organisation
- are a charitable organisation – the organisation need not be a registered charity, but its activities must be charitable and legal
- are a local organisation, which is not part of a national enterprise
- have an annual income less than £100,000 or employ less than two full-time paid members of staff
- have a written governing document, such as a constitution or set of rules
- have a governing body with at least 3 unrelated members
- have a UK-based bank or building society account in the name of the organisation, with at least two unrelated signatories
The deadline for stage 1 applications is 5pm on Thursday 6th July.
For further information, please visit the Rosa website.