Rainbow House offers a range of healing therapies for the local community, and also runs a small tea room, which is in the early stage of development. This is an opportunity to be part of that development.
They currently have 3 volunteering opportunities available:
- Tea room volunteer. The tea room duties require volunteers to meet and greet users, make teas and snack lunches, and be involved in the ordering of goods for the tea room.
- Reception volunteer. The reception duties are key to the successful running of the centre, and includes answering the phone, making appointments and contacting people who use the centre.
- Kitchen volunteer. The kitchen assistant duties require someone to tidy up the kitchen and adhere to health and safety of Cook Safe.
The opportunities take places on the following days and times:
- Tuesday 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Friday 9:30am – 6pm
- Saturday 10am – 4pm
All opportunities take place in Rainbow House Spiritual & Holistic Centre, 6 Shore Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8TQ and are open to those aged 17 and over.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Team by phone: 01324 692000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org