Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Carers Centre have released new dates for their Power of Attorney information sessions for carers.
Falkirk sessions will all be held at 1A Bank Street, Falkirk, FK1 1NB, on the following dates and times:
- Monday 19th June at 10:30am
- Monday 10th July at 2pm
- Wednesday 16th August at 10am
- Monday 25th September at 2pm
- Tuesday 9th October at 10:30am
- Monday 13th November at 2pm
- Wednesday 13th December at 10:30am
Those in Clackmannanshire will be at Ludgate House, Mar Place, Alloa, FK10 2AD as listed below:
- Thursday 6th July at 1:30pm
- Monday 4th Sept at 1:30pm
- Monday 6th November at 1:30pm
The sessions will focus on what happens if the individual being cared for becomes incapacitated and unable to make decisions on their own, how Power of Attorney can help, and how to apply for Legal Aid to cover or subsidise any associated costs.
To book your place in Falkirk, please contact the Carers Centre by phone: 01324 611510, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to attend a session in Clackmannanshire, please contact Ian McCourt by phone: 01259 226838, or email: email@example.com