Partnership for Procurement (P4P) has announced a new online “Introduction to Collaboration” workshop on Thursday 27th May, 10am – 12pm.
The workshop aims to provide an opportunity to learn about the benefits and challenges of collaboration, joint tendering and consortium models. It is designed as a starting point for those looking to learn more about collaboration and how it can help them grow their social enterprise, or achieve their social or charitable aims and objectives.
By the end of the workshop, attendees should have a better understanding of:
- the benefits and challenges of collaboration
- why they should consider jointly tendering for public contracts
- the basics of public procurement regulations and systems
- different consortium models and how these differ for shorter and longer term projects
- case studies of existing successful partnerships
- fully funded and consultancy support available
The workshop is free to attend, but spaces are limited and booking is essential.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.