The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) is currently hiring a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO), based in Dundee.
The position is 37 hours per week, with a salary of £64,000 – £117,800 per annum.
The successful candidate will report to OSCR’s Board, and will be responsible for leading and facilitating corporate strategic and policy development considerations, and operational delivery and corporate performance.
Applicants should have:
- excellent understanding and experience of regulation and its impact.
- the ability to lead and manage an organisation (with particular emphasis on operational delivery, organisational improvement and change management, through creating a supportive and positive culture)
- the ability to work at both strategic and senior operational levels, with strong tactical awareness, horizon-scanning skills, a high degree of emotional intelligence and a proactive approach
- significant experience of financial management, governance and risk management, and of the reporting duties and requirements placed on public bodies
- proven track record in engaging and working effectively with a range of stakeholders including Scottish Government, the third sector, professional advisers, beneficiaries and the public
- strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues to diverse audiences, both orally and in writing
- the ability to work constructively with and support a Board
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th September.
To apply, or for further information (including the role’s key responsibilities and full person specification), please visit Scottish Government’s Work for Scotland website.
Alternatively, for further information about the application process, or to discuss any reasonable adjustments required, contact Shonagh Eadie by email: Shonagh.Eadie@gov.scot