CVS Falkirk and SCVO are bringing the One Digital programme to Falkirk third sector organisations, with two separate one-day training courses, Making Digital Work on Thursday 5th May, and Making Digital Everyday on Friday 6th May.
Both courses will be held 9am – 4:30pm, at the CVS Falkirk offices at Unit 6, Callendar Business Park, Callendar Road, Falkirk FK1 1XR. CVS Falkirk has spaces for two members of 10 organisations on each of the training courses.
CVS Falkirk can also offer support in selecting the best training day for your organisation.
One Digital aims to develop and improve the basic digital skills of the third sector in Scotland:
- Managing Information (such as searching for information online, being able to identify its reliability, and store it for future use)
- Communicating (using methods such as email, video messaging and social media)
- Handling Transactions (being able to order shopping online, or manage bank accounts)
- Problem-Solving (being able to use tutorials and feedback to learn simple tasks or how to solve common issues)
- Creating (such as being able to create a CV or social media post)
Making Digital Work focuses on enhancing the digital skills of your own organisation in order to better deliver your services, while Making Digital Everyday aims to help organisations discover the best ways to help service users use basic digital skills.
Participants will help form a network of Digital Champions, and receive online training in addition to the training days.
For further information, or assistance identifying which of the training courses best suits your needs, please contact Laura Jamieson by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com