O2’s Think Big social action programme is designed to empower young people aged 13-25 who want to make changes to their communities.
Think Big is O2’s youth programme, supported by The National Youth Agency and UK Youth.
O2 Think Big aims to find young people with great ideas and help them turn their ideas in to reality. They do this by giving them funding, training and support. Projects have to help the community or tackle a problem with society. Projects that only help one person will not be accepted.
The following is available under Think Big (Level 1):
- £300 cash for the project
- Training and support
- A Think Big merchandise pack
- Communications tools
- Support from the team of O2 helpers
- Chances to win gig tickets and other prizes
All Think Big projects that successfully complete their Think Big project and have carried out an Exit Interview can apply to Think Bigger (Level 2). Projects that are invited to be taken further could receive the following:
- Up to £2,500 cash for the project (given in stages)
- Free O2 broadband for a year
- Support from O2 mentors
- The chance to win gig tickets and merchandise for the project group
- The opportunity to progress on to the Alumni programme
Applicants cannot apply directly for £2,500. They must conduct their £300 project first, and only if everything is going to plan may they have the opportunity to apply for more funding.
For more information visit the O2 Think Big website or contact CVS Falkirk and speak with Tariq or Claire on 01324 692000, alternatively you can email: email@example.com