The aim of the Make It Happen Forum is to give older people a strong, collective voice in the Falkirk area and provide people with the opportunity to improve things and Make It Happen.
Details of their Forum Meeting dates are shown below.
- Monday 18th May, Grange Community Centre, Brightons, 1.30 – 3.30pm, How to become a Dementia Friend – practical advice from Alzheimers Scotland
- Tuesday 26th May, Asda Community Room, Stenhousemuir, 10.30 – 12.00, Make It Happen – the story so far
- Monday 1st June, Bonnybridge Community Centre, 10.30 – 12.30, First Bus reporting back, First Aid presentation and The Confidence of Belly Dancing
- Wednesday 3rd June, Talbot House, Grangemouth – 10.00 – 11.30, Make It Happen – the story so far
- Monday 15th June, Grange Community Centre, Brightons – 1.30 – 3.30, Helix (What can we do) and Otago
- Tuesday 30th June, Asda Community Room, Stenhousemuir, 10.30 – 12.00, How to become a Dementia Friend
The Forum is free to join and tea/coffee is provided. For further information, please visit the Make It Happen Forum website