Re-Union Canals have two volunteering opportunities available for Lock Keepers and Canal Volunteers
The Lock Keeper opportunity will give you the chance to:
- Learn boating skills
- Access the tow paths
- Become a walk leader
- Learn information on the canals
- Share healthy eating tips
- Try new ways of approaching your health and wellbeing, access ongoing volunteering opportunities and benefit from their own community green and blue spaces.
Being a Canal Volunteer will allow you to:
- Represent their fantastic social enterprise, your local area, waterway, community and yourself
- Welcome boaters and towpath visitors from all walks of life locally and from around the world.
- Become part of an enthusiastic team working in the unique setting of the Forth & Clyde Canal and around our local landmarks.
- Develop new skills and learn more about Falkirk’s historical landmark.
Full one-to-one and group induction, training and support to meet the needs of each individual will be included.
Re-Union are based at Union Inn, Lock 16 Camelon and they operate between there and The Kelpies.
If you would like further information regarding this opportunity then please contact the Volunteer Team on 01324 692000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org