Applications are open to the Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019, which will take place on Friday 15th November at Strathclyde University in Glasgow, as part of Living Wage Week 2019.
Living Wage Week 2019 takes place Monday 11th November – Sunday 17th November, with the new 2019/20 Living Wage rates announced on the Monday as part of the celebrations.
Tools, templates and information will be released over the coming months to help employers promote their commitment to ensuring their staff earn a living wage.
The 2019 award categories are:
- Living Wage Scotland Employee Choice Award
- Living Wage Scotland Industry Trailblazer Award
- Living Wage Scotland Newcomer Award
- Living Wage Scotland Voice of the Year Award
- Living Wage Scotland Anchor Institution Award
- Living Wage Scotland Outstanding Leadership Award
The full criteria for each award category is available on the Living Wage Scotland website. Please note that the awards are only open to accredited Living Wage employers.
The deadline for applications is Friday 20th September.
To apply, or for further information, please visit the Living Wage Scotland website.
Alternatively, for further information, contact the Living Wage Scotland team by phone: 0141 353 0440, or email email@example.com