The Link Academy is currently recruiting a Trainee Administrative Assistant through Community Jobs Scotland (CJS).
The position is for 25 hours per week, with a wage of £5.90 – £7.83 per hour (depending on age). This particular vacancy is only open to vulnerable unemployed 16 – 29 year olds who might be most disadvantaged in finding employment, including:
- care leavers or care experienced individuals
- young people with convictions
- military service leavers (serving less than 6 years)
- disabled people or with long term health conditions
- homeless people (including temporary or unstable accommodation)
- person affected by drug misuse (i.e. alcohol, drugs)
- person with lower than SCQF level 5 qualification
- work programme completers who remain unemployed
- refugees with immigration status allowing them to undertake employment
- ethnic minority groups
The Trainee Administrative Assistant will be assigned a mentor who will provide support and guidance throughout this placement, which involves assisting the Employability Services team while learning the skills required to provide effective administration support.
The deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Wednesday 21st November.
To apply, or for further information, please visit the CJS website.