Youth & Community Development Officer (Central & North)
Permanent, part-time, 30 hours per week
£25,401 to £28,122 per annum FTE (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Hybrid working (a combination of working from home and a local office base in Forth Valley)
Are you passionate about youth work and community development? Can you develop creative workshops for youth groups? Can you provide goal orientated support for young people? If so, LGBT Youth Scotland (LGBTYS) wants to hear from you.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to deliver and coordinate their youth work services in Forth Valley.
- Develop and deliver engaging and informative workshops for LGBTI young people
- Provide one to one support to LGBTI young people through an asset based coaching model
- Work in partnership with key local stakeholders and be responsible for the development of our work with LGBTI young people, groups and networks in the Forth Valley area.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of youth work and make a lasting, and sometimes lifesaving, impact for LGBTI young people.
They want to hear from you if you have:
- A strong foundation in youthwork or CLD
- A passion for supporting young people to achieve their potential
- An understanding of LGBT identities and the key issues facing LGBTI young people or a willingness to learn this
Closing Date: Monday 25th April 2022 (4pm)
Interview Date: Friday 6th May 2022