Workshops and additional spaces for our Third Sector Conference have been released.
Our programme for the day is now finalised; the event will take place on Wednesday 10th February 2016 at the Forth Valley College, Falkirk Campus.
This year’s free conference aims to focus on helping community groups, charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises to flourish and develop in an ever changing landscape, as well as highlighting the important role the third sector plays in driving us “Towards a Fairer Scotland”
1. Is your organisation Volunteer Friendly?
2. Accessible Volunteering
3. Demystifying the requirements of the PVG Scheme and Disclosures
4. Social Enterprise – Come Together. Learn Together. Act Together
5. Introduction to public procurement for the third sector and social enterprises
6. Improving Governance in your Organisation
7. EFQM – helping you improve your performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable excellence
8. Starting Fundraising from scratch. An overview of income streams and how to create a strategy
9. Social Media Strategy, Content and Policy Guide for Charities
10. Fit for Work – supporting employees returning to work
11. Community Planning – the role of the Third Sector
12. Community Empowerment Act – putting communities at the centre
13. Creative Leadership – inspiring leadership within your organisation
14. Welfare Reform – Mitigating the effects of welfare reform
15. The Scottish Living Wage Campaign
To register, please visit the Eventbrite website, you will then receive a confirmation email which will allow you to select your chosen workshops.
For further information about the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01324 692000.