Applications for the second cohort of The Multiplier programme close THIS SUNDAY at 11:59pm.
Organised by The Cares Family, The Multiplier is designed to invest in, support, and connect leaders who are bringing people together in their communities. While The Cares Family is an English-based organisation, the programme is open to community leaders across the UK, and they are keen to hear from as many places as possible.
The Cares Family is a national charity working to build connection and community in a disconnected age. Over 10 years, they have connected 25,000 older and younger people through their branches in Manchester, Liverpool and London. Based on that experience, and their Founder’s involvement in the Obama Fellowship, they are keen to share their knowledge with community leaders across the UK, and are inviting applications to The Multiplier from community leaders who have:
- identified a social issue and developed a model that works to solve it
- a locally run, agile, community-led initiative that is at least 6 months old and needs support to create a greater or wider impact
- already demonstrated impact
- the ambition and a plan to expand that impact
- a model that has the potential to make systemic or cultural change
Successful applicants will take part in an 8 month programme, attending 9 workshops (some online, some face-to-face where possible) to help to adapt, grow and multiply their initiatives as well as to deepen and broaden their impact. They will also receive a grant of £7,000 and coaching opportunities, as well as introductions to new networks.