Just Enterprise is holding a Business Development Workshop ”Introduction to Web Design” on Wednesday 21st March, 9:30am – 1pm at Forth Room, John Player Building, Stirling Enterprise Park, Stirling, FK7 7RP.
The half day workshop is aimed at non-technical people who have an influence over or update their organisation’s website content. It is also open to those who are considering or about to embark upon a website re-design.
Learning outcomes for the day include:
- What are the aims of a website?
- What do people see when they visit a website?
- What makes a good web design?
- Why use search engine optimisation (SEO) and how to find keywords people search on
- What is content marketing and why do you need it?
- Wireframes: free tools to assist in design
- How to run a usability study
- How to measure the performance of your website
To book your place, please visit the Just Enterprise website.