CVS Falkirk are pleased to announce that the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) will be delivering a one-day Introduction to Fundraising course on Wednesday 12th September, 9.30am – 4pm at the CVS Falkirk offices, Unit 6, Callendar Business Park, Falkirk, FK1 1XR.
The course is for individuals who are new to the sector, are considering a career change or have less than 6 months’ experience and want to improve their fundraising knowledge.
By the end of the course, participants will have a better understanding of:
- the role of fundraising in your organisation and the wider non-profit environment
- how to ensure your fundraising is legal and ethical
- how to analyse the impact of the fundraising environment on your fundraising practice
- the fundraising planning process and your role within it
- how to compare different sources of funding for your organisation
- how to create appropriate supporter communications, designed to develop relationships
The cost of the course is heavily subsidised, with the fee being reduced to £20 per person. Places are strictly limited and are on a first come basis, organisations can send more than one person, but restrictions apply.
To book your place to attend, please contact CVS Falkirk by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com