The Supplier Development Programme (SDP) are holding an “Introduction to Tendering” workshop on Tuesday 10th October, 9:30am – 12:30pm at the Falkirk Stadium, 4 Stadium Way, Falkirk, FK2 9EE.
The workshop is for those new to the tendering process, and will explore in detail the different stages of the process in order to fully prepare participants in bidding for public contracts.
Key topics will include:
- using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- participating in a Quick Quote
- contract thresholds values
- tender procedures and processes
- bid/no bid process
- the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) (previously PQQ)
The workshop is suitable to those who are new to bidding, who want to understand the tendering process and what documents are needed, or who want to understand how to complete the ESPD.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the SDP website.