The Supplier Development Programme (SDP) is holding an “Introduction to Tendering” workshop on Wednesday 5th December, 10am – 1pm at the Falkirk Business Hub, 45 Vicar Street, Falkirk, FK1 1LL, with registration opening at 9:30am.
The workshop is for those who want to learn about the tendering process in detail, taking attendees through the tender process from start to finish, covering finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing.
Key topics will include:
- using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- participating in a Quick Quote
- contract thresholds values
- tender procedures and processes
- bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) (previously PQQ)
At the end of the workshop, Falkirk Council will hold a procurement clinic for any attendees wishing to speak to their procurement team.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the SDP website.