My name is Scott Malcolm, and I am delighted to have taken up the post of Development Officer with CVS Falkirk, and will be carrying on David’s good work with facilitating the forums.
I would like to remind everyone of the upcoming forum dates, times and locations before the end of the year:
- Safer Communities Forum: Thursday 25th October, 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office
- Connecting Volunteering Forum: Wednesday 31st October, 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office
- Community Care and Health Forum: Tuesday 6th November, 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office
- PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE: now at CVS Falkirk, and not the Falkirk Fire Station
- Economic Resilience and Employment Forum: Thursday 22ndNovember, 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office
- Voluntary Sector Children’s Services Forum: Thursday 29thNovember, 2pm – 4pm at the CVS Falkirk office
- Tackling Poverty and Inequalities Forum: Thursday 13th December, 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office
Additionally, the decision has been taken to cancel the Community Transport Forum scheduled for Thursday 6th December.
Please let me know if you plan to attend any of these forum meetings mentioned above by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further updates on each forum will be available closer to the time.
I look forward to meeting you all and working with you in the future.