Volunteer Scotland is hosting online interactive Learning Bites training sessions, covering topics from their face to face training courses, including:
- Developing a Volunteer Culture
- Developing Volunteer Roles
- Developing Volunteer Strategy
- Involving and matching volunteers to roles/tasks
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Planning for Volunteering
- Supporting Volunteers
- Volunteer Change Management
- Volunteer Induction
- Volunteers Mental Wellbeing
The sessions are scheduled regularly throughout 2021, and into 2022. All sessions will last 2 hours, and will be delivered online via Zoom.
The overall aim of the sessions is for practitioners to come together to learn about good practice, and to share practice and experiences.
Volunteer Scotland has introduced a charge to attend the Learning Bites sessions for some organisations, dependent on their annual income. Organisations with an income of less than £100,000 are still able to attend for free.
For further information (including all session dates and payment structure, and how to book your place on any session), please visit the Volunteer Scotland website.