NHS Forth Valley are hosting a number of Staff Engagement Sessions relating to the Health and Social Care Integration.
Sessions are being held for staff members who wish to:
- Improve awareness and understanding of Health and Social Care Integration
- To ‘plant the seed’ in terms of the potential benefits of integration and the changes which might require to be made in order for them to be realised
- To answer, as fully as possible, any questions which staff might have and to alleviate any potential anxieties
- To improve understanding of and respect for one another’s respective roles within a workforce for integration
The following sessions are being hosted throughout the Falkirk area:
- Thursday 2nd April, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Carronvale House, Larbert
- Tuesday 7th April, 9.30am – 11.30am, Dobbie Hall, Larbert
- Friday 10th April, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Rotary Hall, Larbert
- Monday 13th April, 9.30am – 11.30am, Dobbie Hall, Larbert
- Tuesday 21st April, 5.30pm – 7.30pm, Carronvale House, Larbert
- Thursday 21st May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Sensory Centre, Camelon
- Friday 22nd May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Grangemouth Town Hall
For further information, please email email@example.com or call Jim Thomson on 01324 692000.