Theme: Named Person response to Police Concern Reports
Target Audience: Named Persons, Lead Professionals and Team Around the Child (TAC) members.
Limited places are still available at the following GIRFEC Learning Cafes:
- Tuesday 27th January 2015, Camelon Education Centre- Room 6, 15:30-17:30hrs
- Thursday 29th January 2015, Camelon Education Centre, Seminar Room, 09:30-11:30hrs
- Tuesday 3rd February 2015, Camelon Education Centre, Seminar Room, 09:30-11:30hrs
- Thursday 5th February 2015, Camelon Education Centre, Room 16, 15:30-17:30hrs
Multi-Agency sessions designed to provide key practitioners with the opportunity to
- jointly reflect on practice to date
- inform culture, systems and practice in this area of work
- An opportunity to meet the partners involved in screening Police Concern reports and develop knowledge and understanding of their roles and responsibilities
- An opportunity to reflect upon experiences to date which will be used to inform systems and practice developments in relation to information sharing and actions arising from Police Concern reports.
- An opportunity for practitioners to discuss and share good practice experience and highlight any examples where barriers have been overcome in relation to information sharing and actions arising from Police Concern reports.
- An opportunity for practitioners to develop their knowledge and understanding of the Youth Justice Referral Group (Early and Effective Intervention (EEI)) and how this relates to the Named Person’s response to Police Concern reports in relation to offending behaviour.
To reserve a place on one of the four available sessions please email:
CCS@falkirk.gcsx.gov.uk using subject heading: GIRFEC Learning Café or telephone 01324 590340.