The Bank of Scotland Foundation has announced that the next closing dates for its small and medium grant making programmes is the 12th October 2015.
The aim of the Foundations grant making is to support projects that improve and develop local communities and promote financial literacy and financial inclusion.
The types of projects supported include:
- Initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded
- Working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation
- Improving the standards of local facilities
- Promoting financial awareness and money advice
- Enhancing debt counselling services within the community
- Supporting life-skills in all age groups and sections of the community.
Through the small grants making programme, grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are available and through the medium grants making programme grants of between £10,001 and £25,000 are available. The Foundation also run a large grant making programme which is currently closed to applications.
Applications can only be accepted from charities registered in Scotland.
For further information please visit the Bank of Scotland Foundation website or call CVS Falkirk and speak with Tariq or Claire for funding and capacity building support on 01324 692000, alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org