Re-Solv, on behalf of NHS Forth Valley, are providing a second free Volatile Substance Abuse (VSA) training day on Friday 20th May, 9:30am — 1pm in Stirling. The venue will be advised on booking.
The training is for those living or working in the Forth Valley area, and aims to highlight effective methods of communicating the dangers of VSA, the greatest of which is Sudden Sniffing Death.
- Gain a solid understanding of what VSA is
- Learn the scope of the products of abuse
- Be able to identify signs and symptoms
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind VSA
- Develop an understanding of the psychoactive effects of VSA
- Be able to develop more informed policy and practice in their workplace
Particularly, attendees will learn what not to do during a suspected VSA incident.
For further information, please call: 01786 433296.