NHS Forth Valley will be hosting a one day Tobacco and Cannabis training course in Stirling on Friday 30th September.
The course seeks to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to enable more effective engagement with users of tobacco and cannabis.
From the training, participants will:
- gain an understanding of tobacco and cannabis use
- increase their knowledge of the types of cannabis and the variation in strength and knowledge
- learn about the short- and long-term effects of cannabis use
- gain an understanding of cannabis risks and how to address them
- gain knowledge of how to implement harm reduction strategies with users
- develop their confidence in discussing smoking and cannabis with users
This training opportunity is free for anyone living or working in the Forth Valley area.
To apply for your place, or for further information, please contact NHS Forth Valley by email: FV-UHB.HPTraining@nhs.net