The event will take place on Thursday 18th June, 10am -1.30pm, Forth Valley College Drip Road, Stirling FK8 1SE. Tea, coffee and registration will be available from 10am with the event starting at 10.30am. A buffet lunch will be available from 12.30pm -1.30pm with the chance to network.
The event will include the following:
• Find out about SME loans available to help lower carbon emissions, save money, improve green credentials and increase competitiveness
• Learn about Energy Saving Trust’s free sustainable transport review service
• Hear how fuel efficient driver training can help employees become more efficient drivers, with typical annual savings of £250 per driver
• Find out about the business benefits of electric vehicles
• Discover how employee engagement can help increase staff well-being, environmental awareness and promote behavioural change
Places are limited to 40 and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
For free, impartial advice, call Home Energy Scotland free on 0808 808 2282, or email