Forth Valley Top Toes provides a personal toenail cutting service to older and disabled people who are unable to cut their own toenails. The service has been running under the name Forth Valley Top Toes since April 2014, and has expanded steadily since then.
They have clinics running in:
- Falkirk Community Hospital
- Bonnybridge Health Centre
- Meadowbank Health Centre
- Stenhousemuir Health Centre
- Bo’ness Health Centre
- Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre in Alloa
They are looking for new volunteers in various roles to support the expansion of these existing personal footcare clinics.
They are recruiting for:
- Personal Footcare Volunteers: trained by NHS Forth Valley Podiatry department to provide basic personal footcare to clients. This includes toenail cutting, skincare and footcare advice. The volunteer will require a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Check.
- Reception Volunteers: provide on-site reception for the clinics. Volunteers welcome clients, make new appointments, collect donations and provide a friendly face for the clinics.
For further information regarding any of these opportunities, please contact the team by phone: 01324 692001, or email: email@example.com