Forth Valley Sensory Centre is looking for a new Treasurer for their Board of Directors. The Board aims to help even more people with sensory loss to enjoy quality of life, and are looking at ways to transform their services and extend the Centre’s reach.
The new Treasurer should have:
- a proven track record of financial management and leadership within the private, public or third sector
- a sound working knowledge of financial systems, procedures and best practice
- the ability to develop strong and effective relationships with the Centre’s appointed auditors and accountants, our bank and other finance professionals as required
- good communication and networking skills
- an interest and empathy with the needs of people living with a sensory impairment
- the ability to become and ambassador and to raise the profile of the Centre as well as contributing at a strategic level
Duties will include attendance at meetings, presentation of accounts and end of year reporting to the Board, and working with the Chair and other Directors, and the Centre manager as required.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Team by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com