The Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) was established on Friday 1st April 2016. They are at the start of their second year, and would like to engage with their staff and partners to take stock of progress in year one, and discuss how we can work more closely together in year two and beyond.
As a result, they have organised workshops for their partners and staff (including members of the third sector) to attend, in order to explore the opportunities for integration.
In order to allow as many people as possible to participate, the workshop will take place in several localities in May and June. It is important to the HSCP that their partners and staff are able to contribute to their future delivery of service.
The workshops will be 2.5 hours long, and aim to:
- update colleagues on HSCP progress and integration
- enable colleagues to explore the opportunities for closer integrated working at locality level
- begin to identify actions (practical small steps) that colleagues can take to work together even more effectively
The HSCP are working to ensure there is a mixture of colleagues at each workshop, from Falkirk Council, Forth Valley NHS, the third sector and the independent sector; ie. colleagues who are dedicated in working together to provide a world class service to service users.
The following dates and venues have been confirmed:
- Thursday 11th May, 2pm – 5pm in Group Room 3, Woodlands, Falkirk Community Hospital, Westburn Avenue, Falkirk, FK1 5QE
- Tuesday 16th May, 9am – 12pm at the Committee Suites, Municipal Buildings, West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
- Tuesday 23rd May, 2pm – 5pm at the Committee Suites, Municipal Buildings, West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
- Tuesday 30th May, 2pm – 5pm in the Training Room at Rossvail, 108b Camelon Road, Camelon, FK1 4HS
- Thursday 8th June, 2pm – 5pm in Room 2, Learning Centre (third floor), Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Stirling Road, Larbert, FK5 4WR
- Tuesday 13th June, 9am – 12pm at Grangemouth Town Hall, Bo’ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8AH
- Tuesday 20th June, 2pm – 5pm at Grangemouth Town Hall Bo’ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8AH
To book your place on your preferred workshop date, please contact Kelly Young by phone: 01324 504026, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org