Funding is currently available from the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership to help deliver better outcomes for people through integrated service delivery. Partnership funding is available to organisations in the Falkirk Council area to support the delivery of the local Strategic Plan.
The four priority investment areas are:
- Avoiding unplanned admission
- Health and wellbeing in communities
- Support for unpaid carers
Proposals must meet a set criteria:
- Address an evidence based need for change or improvement,
- Clearly state activities and how change will be measured,
- Explain how the initiative will impact on wider health and social care provision,
- Have a clear plan that describes how the initiative will continue beyond the term of funding, and
- Show how people using services have been involved.
Partnership funding is currently available until Friday 31st March 2018.
For further information, please contact Lesley MacArthur by phone: 01324 504034, or email: email@example.com