With only 4 days to go until Falkirk Funders Fayre 2017, we are delighted to confirm Scottish Natural Heritage as our latest funder!
Scottish Natural Heritage will join other confirmed funders at the event on Tuesday 7th March, 10am – 3:30pm at the Bowhouse Community Centre, with information on their Green Infrastructure Community Engagement Fund, which has £500,000 to deliver a minimum of 10 projects across Scotland that help urban communities engage with their local green infrastructure.
It is aimed at projects that:
- will work with and support communities to better use, develop or plan their green infrastructure
- will complete by Monday 31st December 2018
- have eligible budgets between £50,000 – £120,000
- will benefit urban areas with populations of more than 10,000
The fund is open to public and third sector organisations; projects that benefit areas of multiple deprivation will be given priority.
With this addition, the Funders Fayre will now feature 24 funders available to answer questions and discuss their application process and funding criteria, including:
- Falkirk Council
- The Big Lottery
- Bank of Scotland Foundation
- Robertson Trust
- Falkirk Business Gateway
- DTAS Community Ownership Support Service
- Make A Difference Fund
- In Kind Direct
- Forestry Commission
- Falkirk Schools Charity Board
- Tesco Greenspace Scotland
- NHS Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sons of the Rock
- Falkirk Football Foundation – Campbell Christie Fund
- Children in Need
- Volunteering Matters – Action Earth
- RBS Social Capital
- Charity Bank
- School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Lloyds TSB Foundation for Scotland
The Robertson Trust will be delivering a 30 minute presentation 12.30pm – 1pm, focusing on the Robertson Trust’s new strategy. Places are strictly limited, and booking is essential.
As part of the Funders Fayre, In Kind Direct are also offering Falkirk-based third sector organisations 10% off their first order.
To book your place at the Falkirk Funders Fayre 2017, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, for further information, contact us by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com