Our team at CVS Falkirk are thrilled to confirm new funders for this year’s Virtual Falkirk Funders Fayre, with a number attending for the first time, including:
- Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership (who have a substantial and very exciting funding programme available)
- the Henry Smith Charity (which has been running since 1628!)
- Tesco Community Grants (the programme behind the blue tokens in Tesco stores)
Taking place Tuesday 8th March – Thursday 10th March, the Virtual Falkirk Funders Fayre will feature 3 one hour sessions each day, at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Our CEO Victoria McRae will open the event at 10:45am on Tuesday 8th March. You only need one ticket, and you can attend as many sessions as suits you.
We know how important funding is to our local groups, especially due to COVID-19, and have adapted our in-person Funders Fayre to provide an online programme of Zoom webinars with key grant funders.
During the event, we’ll welcome 9 leading grant funders – many attending the Falkirk Funders Fayre for the first time – with each delivering a session on their grant programmes:
- Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership (new!)
- the Henry Smith Charity (new!)
- Tesco Community Grants (new!)
- The Clothworkers’ Foundation (new!)
- People’s Postcode Lottery (new!)
- The Foyle Foundation (new!)
- Foundation Scotland
- The National Lottery Community Fund Scotland
- Corra Foundation
The Virtual Falkirk Funders Fayre is designed to give third sector, charity and voluntary organisations the opportunity to meet with a range of diverse funders and to learn about the various grant funding schemes that are available and to find out more regarding funding related technology, there will be opportunities to ask questions as well.
Everyone is welcome at the event, though it is aimed at third sector groups and organisations (including charities, social enterprises, community and voluntary groups). Organisations from outwith the Falkirk area are also welcome to attend.
Please note: these sessions will be recorded to allow us to share the learning with other groups and organisations in the future; if you don’t want to be recorded then please contact us by email: email@example.com and we will let you know what needs to be done.
To book your FREE place at the Virtual Falkirk Funders Fayre 2022, please visit the Eventbrite page (linked for your convenience).