There are just under 2 WEEKS TO GO until Falkirk Funders Fayre on Tuesday 6th March, 10am – 3pm at Bowhouse Community Centre in Grangemouth.
The Funders Fayre offers the local third sector the chance to meet with a diverse range of national and local funders.
As in previous years, more than 20 funders will be at the event and this year a representative from the new Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel will also be in attendance.
We can announce that our final funder will be Grow Wild UK, who, in addition to RS Macdonald Charitable Trust and Firstport, will be attending the Funders Fayre for the first time.
Our funders on the day will be:
- Falkirk Environment Trust
- Falkirk Schools Charity Board
- Falkirk Council
- Make a Difference
- Heritage Lottery Fund Scotland
- Forestry Commission
- Bags of Help : Tesco : Greenspace Scotland
- NHS Forth Valley – Nutrition & Dietetics
- Sons of the Rock
- BIG Lottery Fund
- Falkirk Foundation / Campbell Christie Fund
- BBC Children in Need
- Grow Wild UK
- Kelvin Valley LEADER
- Falkirk Business Gateway
- Royal Bank of Scotland Social Capital
- Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel
- School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Cyrenians FareShare
- The Robertson Trust
- RS MacDonald Charitable Trust
- Corra Foundation
For further information, or to book your place at the Falkirk Funders Fayre, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, contact CVS Falkirk by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com