Organisation: The Falkirk Football Community Foundation
Time of attendance: Monday-Saturday
No of references: 1
Hours (per week): 25
Shifts/rota: Between 12pm-8pm
Salary (£/hr): £6.45 – £8.72 per hour depending on age
- support the administration duties of all programmes, including bookings, registration, membership monitors, statistical analysis and qualification processing
- support staff with promotion/delivery across sport and education programmes whenever required
- promote and demonstrate positive engagement with several vulnerable community groups, including children, disengaged school pupils, unemployed youths, long-term unemployed adults and people with disabilities or mental health issues
- support the accurate record keeping and ongoing maintenance of all databases, including: membership monitors; joining pack processing; Direct Debit uploading and reconciliations; Gift Aid claims and reconciliation; SYFA player/team registration; and SQA qualification recording
- to deliver and maintain excellent levels of customer care at all times when taking and receiving telephone enquiries, sales calls or face to face queries
- support the preparation of paperwork prior to courses commencing and assisting with qualification/outcome processing on completion
- assist in the development and implementation of all marketing initiatives ensuring projects are fully subscribed
An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is passionate about supporting the achievement of positive change, through improved health and wellbeing, reduced isolation and increasing the employment opportunities, confidence and social skills for everyone that engages in the programmes.
As the position will involve a mix of administration duties alongside practical marketing and delivery requirements, good keyboard skills and proficient ability levels in the use of computer packages, ideally Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, would be advantageous, as would a current clean driving licence.
This role will be pivotal to the support of a core team and the successful candidate must be able to deal competently and professionally with all administration/operational requirements. On the job training and practical qualifications will be provided.
Required – can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership
Please note this is a Community Jobs Scotland vacancy.
To apply, or for further information, please visit the SCVO website.