Falkirk Families Information Service is an online directory and telephone helpline providing free, impartial and useful information for families across the Falkirk Council area, including:
- organisations and service
- childcare providers
- signposting to other useful websites
In order to enhance the Falkirk Families Information Service online directory and help them to support families and services in the area, they would welcome any information you and your service may have which would be useful to families in the area such as:
- Training Events
The online directory is available through the Scottish Families Website, which is funded by the Scottish Government.
Falkirk Families Information Service is also for you to:
- support families to access the online directory to source information
- signpost families to allow them to contact the Families Information Service
- access the Families Information Service for you and your service.
Also, if you would like them to attend a meeting or event with your team, please contact Jo Wynne by tel: 01324 506632 or email: email@example.com and they can arrange to give a brief outline, information session, workshop or presentation.