The Falkirk Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund (CMHW Fund) is now open for applications.
Managed by CVS Falkirk, the fund aims to tackle mental health inequalities and increase community-led support options for people aged 16 years old and over across Falkirk.
Charities, social enterprises, community and voluntary groups, and other third sector organisations operating in the Falkirk Council area can apply for 3 grant types:
- Small Grants: up to £2,000 for unconstituted groups; up to £5,000 for constituted groups
- Medium Grants: up to £10,000
- Large Grants: up to £25,000
Our team is also holding information sessions on the CMHW Fund via Zoom. These will provide details on the Fund in Falkirk, without jargon, with a Q&A and space for discussion:
- during the COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forum meeting on Wednesday 8th December, 3pm – 5pm
- Monday 13th December, 10am – 11am
The first deadline for Small Grants applications is Monday 10th January 2022; the deadline for Medium and Large Grants is 12pm on Wednesday 12th January 2022.
For further information, including how to apply, or to attend one of the information sessions, please visit the dedicated Falkirk CMHW Fund page.